Mandelic Peel 40%
Mandelic Peel 40% by DERMEDICS® is strong in action, deeply penetrating acid peel in gel, obtained from hydrolysis of bitter almond extract, designed for professional exfoliating therapies in beauty salons.
Multi-functional, tailored to suit a variety of skin types and conditions aiming to stimulate skin regeneration, lightening and to treat acne by its anti-bacterial and keratolytic properties.
Gel peel has low pH of 2.78 to provide intensive therapy that is close to medical grade.
Ideal before needle-free mesotherapy treatments with MESO serums by DERMEDICS®.
Product must be neutralised to stop acid activity.
Active agent: Mandelic Acid 40%
Safety: Free of preservatives, alcohol, colourants and allergens.
Innovative formula of peel in special gel consistence provides unique benefits, thus increases efficacy of therapies:
• High comfort of patient: painless therapy with amazing effects.
• No downtime: skin trauma and redness reduced almost up to zero.
• High comfort for the operator (even for less experienced therapists): easy application by fingertips in disposable gloves = accessories that are typical for liquid peels (bowl, brushes, etc.) are not needed anymore!
• Safe application and easy control: gel peel stays in a place of application without any unexpected dripping that allows to control reactions of skin in all treated zones.
• More possibilities: elimination of pain during exfoliation provides possibility of prolonged duration of treatment – that makes that peel can be applied in layers (depending on needs).
• Multi-targeted therapies: all peels are combinable = they can be administered as multi-layers in a session, or can be applied over consecutive sessions.
• No aggression for skin: acid peel in gel has reduced level of evaporation to eliminate aggressive and excessive hyper-exfoliation of stratum cornerum as side effects
Directions for use:
• Skin type: for oily and combination skin of all ages
• Fitzpatrick scale: skin type 1-6
• Unisex: for women and men
• Skin prone to acneic inflammations
• Clogged skin pores with black heads and white heads
• Skin imperfections and discolouration post-acne
• Encourages skin regeneration (cell booster)
• Provides anti-bacterial and keratolytic efficacy
• Stimulates collagen synthesis
• Provides skin detox (elimination of toxins)
• Balances production of sebum and unclogs skin pores
• Gently exfoliates the skin without aggressions
• Ideal for skin with acneic tendency
• Reduction of imperfections and acne
• Normalising oil skin condition
• Minimising symptoms of photo-aging
• Reduction of blemishes and discolouration